We provide mobile apps for both Android as well as iOS devices. This convenient way for listeners to enjoy your SoundStack stream on the go is a great way to drive and sustain listener traffic.
Our radio apps provide a great way to share your website and resources with your listeners, as well as give them a convenient way to listen to the stream.
Mobile App Features
- a user-friendly, responsive interface
- built to run on all modern Android and iOS devices
- designed with a custom logo to match your stream
- consistent live audio streaming, even when the app is minimized or the device is locked
- metadata information for song titles and artist names
- ability to share your stream on social media
- last played tracks
Initial App Deployment
Prior to deployment, customers must have a stream service with us. They must also have their own developer accounts that they will need to set up. We've written a brief help article that shows how to do this:
Once you've got your developer account fully setup, we will need the following information in order to take the next steps in the app deployment:
- Stream Name
- Stream Title
- Stream Description
- Contact Email
- Stream Logo
- Hero Image (optional - Android Only)
- Phone Number (optional)
How much does it cost?
- Prices for mobile apps are discussed by our product consultants when establishing a line of service and sales agreement with us.
- This service is billed monthly and comes with a one-time setup fee