The SoundStack Status Page is the single source of truth for all incident communications and status updates. We also use the Status Page to announce upcoming planned maintenances.
In this help article we will cover:
- How to access the SoundStack Status Page
- How to subscribe to the Status Page and get notifications
- How to check SoundStack's current status
- How to check the historical uptime and incidents
Despite our best efforts, network and internet outages can occur for a variety of reasons. Use the Status Page to stay informed of outages, planned maintenance windows, server issues, or data center outages.
Planned maintenance is when we are aware in advance that service from SoundStack is going to be restricted or impaired. There are also times when our servers or data centers may be impacted by unforeseen events, such as weather or a national level outage. SoundStack strives to be online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
How to access the SoundStack Status Page
The SoundStack Status Page can be accessed at https://www.soundstackstatus.com/ and includes system status updates for all the digital audio-centric services that SoundStack aggregates: Live365, Engine, Monetize and AudioCatapult.
For ease of access, we recommend bookmarking this page in your favorite web browser:
How to subscribe to the Status Page and get notifications
Subscribing to the Status Page is what will best keep you informed about the upcoming planned maintenance windows and provide real-time updates in case of an outage.
The Subscribe to Updates button is located on the top right side of the Status Page and allows you to create a subscription using the following communication channels:
- E-mail - Get email notifications whenever we create, update or resolve an incident.
- SMS - Get text messages notifications whenever we create, update or resolve an incident.
- Slack - Get incident updates and maintenance status messages in Slack.
- RSS Feed - Get incident updates and maintenance status notifications directly in your web browser. For this method to function as intended, you will need an RSS Feed Reader browser extension.
You can subscribe to one or more communication channels by navigating to each one from the top menu and adding your contact details.
How to check SoundStack's current status
The first thing that you would want to check once you've accessed the Status Page is the top All Systems status bar. The bar will most of the time be green colored and indicate that all the systems are operational. In case of an incident or outage, the status bar color will change to orange or red, depending on the impact.
Example of All Sytems Fully Operational:
Example of Minor incident:
Example of Major Incident:
If an incident is ongoing, scroll down to the specific component in the list. Make sure to scroll down until you locate it, then click on the small "+" button to expand and see the current status visual representation of the systems.
- Click to expand or collapse the current system's status. Each day will appear somewhere on the scale of Green→Yellow→Orange→Red depending on how much downtime the component had. Days that had no or little downtime will appear as Green or Yellow, whereas days with more downtime will appear as Orange or Red.
- Hover the day that you want to check with your mouse in order to display additional details about the incidents that took place.
How to check the historical uptime and incidents
The historical uptime and incidents can be accessed at https://www.soundstackstatus.com/uptime or by clicking the View historical uptime hyperlink on the Status Page.
Here you can see historical downtime numbers in addition to seeing the incident history.
Select the component you are interested in from the dropdown list and the reporting period to see the uptime percentage of previous months.
The individual days' uptime coloring follows the same rules as presented above, in the previous section of the article.
If you have further questions, please contact our Support Operations team by submitting a ticket here or by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.