This article provides guidance on the process of creating a new group of publishers in the SoundStack console.
- Login to the SoundStack console.
- From the left-side navigation menu, click on Groups.
- Click on the blue Create button from the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the available fields with your Group's information as follows:
- Name - Set your group name.
- Timezone - Make sure that the time zone is correctly set and that it matches the one you will be setting for the Publisher. Setting the correct matching time zone will help with features like Splice.
- Participate in SoundStack Marketplace - Check this box if you are monetizing the associated streams through SoundStack ad demand. This way, monetization numbers will be automatically reported to SoundStack's Ad Revenue Reporter
- Enable Direct Ad Serving - If you signed up for ad insertion, please check this box. Ask SoundStack for the AdsWizz agency ID by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact information - The identity of the person associated with the account
- Company information - Your company details.
- Once you are ready, press the Save button to complete the process.
Note: Fields marked with * are mandatory.
If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team through the ticket submission form or by emailing us at email@example.com.