This article provides guidance on the process of creating a new publisher in the SoundStack console.
- Login to the SoundStack console.
- From the left-side navigation menu, click on Publishers.
- Click on the blue Create button from the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the fields with your Group's information as follows:
- Publisher group - Find and select the Group in the dropdown.
- Name - Create a published name for use according to your business requirements.
- Content type - Select the type of content that you are going to use for this Publisher. You can choose between Pure Player, Broadcaster, Aggregator, On Demand or Podcast.
- Genre - Set the genre accordingly for this publisher.
- Location - The location setting is very important and has a direct impact on the campaign start hours in AudioDirect.
- Language - Set the language accordingly
Timezone - Select the correct time zone based on the publisher's location
- Once you are ready, press the Save button to complete the process.
Note: Fields marked with * are mandatory.