This article provides guidance on the process of creating a new publisher in the SoundStack console.
- Login to the SoundStack console.
- From the left-side navigation menu, click on Publishers.
- Click on the blue Create button from the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the fields with your Group's information as follows:
- Publisher group - Find and select the Group in the dropdown.
- Name - Create a published name for use according to your business requirements.
- Content type - Select the type of content that you are going to use for this Publisher. You can choose between Pure Player, Broadcaster, Aggregator, On Demand or Podcast.
- Genre - Set the genre accordingly for this publisher.
- Location - The location setting is very important and has a direct impact on the campaign start hours in Monetize.
- Language - Set the language accordingly.
Timezone - Select the correct time zone based on the publisher's location.
- Fill in the Monetization fields if the service is available according to your SoundStack agreement:
- Participate in SoundStack Marketplace - Check this box if you are monetizing the corresponding streams/ podcasts through the SoundStack ad network. This needs to be set both at the Publisher level, as well as the Group level. It ensures that you are receiving monthly reports about your ad revenue and also that your stations/podcasts are eligible to receive revenue.
- Enable Direct Ad Serving - If you signed up for Monetize to flight your own ads/sponsorships, please check this box. Contact SoundStack for the AdsWizz agency ID by emailing us at email@example.com.
AdsWizz zones - These will be provided by SoundStack, accompanying the agency ID above.
- Once you are ready, press the Save button to complete the process.
Note: Fields marked with * are mandatory.