The Podcaster interface offers you a seamless solution to format your show and episode descriptions with ease using the integrated HTML Editor.
In this article, we are going to cover:
HTML Editor can be utilized either when creating a new show (Content → Add Show → Create Program) or when editing an existing one. You can access the Content menu from the left side of Podcaster, then select a specific Show and navigate to the Edit tab:
HTML editor features
To display all the HTML Editor features, you need to click the ellipsis button (1) inside the editor.
- Section (2) includes the tools you can use to change the text and images on your page. Use this bar to insert images, add links, format text, and modify the look of your existing content.
- Section (3) allows you to apply various text formatting styles such as bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough buttons.
- Section (4) includes shortcuts that allow you to change the font and align your text.
- Section (5) grants you the ability to insert links, add bullets and numbers, and change the color of your text and background. You also have the ability to dictate the duration of text editing, whether it be from right to left or left to right.
- Section (6) is the designated area where you can incorporate your textual content.
Show page visualization
Once you have edited and saved your show or episode description in the HTML editor, click on the Show Page button to view the changes.
On this page, you can view the description created in the HTML editor for both shows and episodes.
NOTE: It will take a few minutes for the changes made in the HTML Editor to take effect on the Show Page.
This concludes our help article on using the HTML Editor.
If you have further questions, please contact our Support Operations team by submitting a ticket here or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.