Insights are the home for your SoundStack stream statistics. The interface provides powerful tools enabling you to see listener traffic analytics, play statistics, and generation of reports.
In this article, we will cover:
The Insights system and interface is one of several enterprise-level tools that SoundStack provides to our clients. Whether you're running a station or a podcast, or groups of multiple streams or podcasts through our CDN, Insights lets you display real-time and historical information at a glance.SoundStack provides
Accessibility in Insights
- Organization Admins automatically have access to Insights across all live radio stations and podcast shows.
- For Podcasts, Show Admins, if granted within Podcaster, will have access to Insights for the Shows they have access to.
- Show Admins are synchronized every twelve hours from Podcaster.
- Show Editors do not have access to audience analytics in Insights.
Insights consist of two interferences: Streaming and Podcast. To log in, access https://insights.soundstack.com/ and use your account credentials. After logging in, you will be redirected to the Overview page.
- Section (1) displays the total listening hours, which are computed by summing the duration of all sessions that were active (at least 1 minute) during the selected date range
- Section (2) displays sessions that have been connected for at least 1 second
- Section (3) shows the total downloads, counted as unique requests for an episode. This includes complete downloads as well as partial downloads in accordance with IAB v2.0
- Section (4) displays a graph showing the number of sessions and downloads in the last 24 hours.
- Section (5) displays the TLH (Total Listening Hours) for your top stations.
- Section (6) displays the number of downloads for your top episodes.
Sections (1), (2) and (5) are only available with Insights Streaming Sections (3) and (6) are only available for Insights Podcast You will want to read the Insights articles which align with your SoundStack package(s) to continue learning more about the functions and capabilities: • Insights - Streaming • Insights - Podcast
If you have further questions, please contact our Support Operations team by submitting a ticket here or by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.